Account Executive - Performance Improvement Marketing Agency
£20k - £25k - NP418
This brilliant little Oxfordshire agency work with some fantastic clients such as Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Casio, Vodafone, Massey Ferguson and more. They devise programmes to help keep their employees motivated, as well as keeping their customers incentivised (coming back for more). They do this through a variety of ways such as package holidays for the top performing sales staff, or reward schemes for their most loyal customers. This particular role woudl be working with a global mobile phone network, so there'll never be a dull moment.
This role would be working in their operations team, supporting them in delivering and managing an array of web portals and apps to an audience of over 8000 participants. You'll be tasked with:
- Support the Account Manager and Account Director on a day-to day basis
- Answer all incoming email queries
- Create and send communications
- Regularly cleanse and update databases with weekly reports
- Copywriting and proof-reading
- Preparing reports and analysing information
- Running weekly reports at request of the client
- Preparing learning material and resources
- Supporting all areas of the business during busy periods including fulfilment of prize wins
The skills required for the Account Executive will include communication, organisation, proactivity, strong writing ability, brilliant customer service, time-management.
This could potentially suit a recent university leaver with excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail. It could also suit someone who has experience in a marketing agency and is looking for that little bit more responsibility.
Get in touch with your CV should the above be of interest.