Senior UX / UI Designer
My client is a FinTech business based in the City of London looking for a Senior UX / UI Designer to join their team.
This role reports directly to the Head of Product and requires someone with 5+ years experience working with product, marketing and technology teams throughout the design process. You'll enjoy being involved in all levels of product design and development from research to implementation. This role will be key for driving change across a number of digital products, and an opportunity that includes B2C & B2B applications across web and native app platforms.
The ideal candidate will have the following essential skills:
· Designing for high-volume, transactional e-commerce digital products
· Designing landing pages, purchase funnels and checkouts
· UX Techniques for improving CRO, ATV, repeat purchase
· Developing interactive prototypes (using Axure, InVision or similar)
· Designing for native app platforms and responsive website experiences
· UI / Visual Design
· Linking user needs to business goals
· Running design workshops, rapid design, test, learn and iteration
· UX Research techniques (including user testing)
· Complex stakeholder management
· Translating the latest website, mobile, and App best practices into engaging and user friendly digital products.
If you're looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a forward-thinking company to help improve their digital products and customer experience then please contact