Business Development Director - Digital and Online
Are you looking for a business development role for a company which can offer clients something different and unique?
We are working with one of the best known mobile and digital research agencies around. They are well known for the revolutionary tools that they have. The core of the business is brand and comms and innovation research. They do a lot of co-creation work and are genuinely method neutral, offering a range of services to clients like Unilever, BBC and Visa. Their mobile research is something they are known for, winning multiple awards over the years for their innovative methodologies.
Predominantly focused on digital, they also offer more traditional methodologies. The work is normally exploratory in its nature too, starting with fairly broad questions. They work with different stakeholders from marketing to UX.
This role is to head up business development for the organisation, winning new clients as well as growing existing clients and generating leads from lapsed cleints. You must have sold ad-hoc research projects previously or have experience working on them
- Account management, sales and new business development
- Proposal writing and costing projects
- Pitching new business and lead generation activities
- Leading a team of sales executives and support staff
- Delivering effective seminar presentations and leading marketing activities and events
- Selling new products and services to existing and new clients
So if you feel that developing business for a genuinely interesting business doing things differently to competitors then please apply now