£35,000 + bens (pension/healthcare/wellbeing scheme)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced b2b journalist to work for a highly regarded and trusted brand. The title is known for its incisive analysis and expert editorial commentary. The company wish to further build on this reputation to expand its reach in the market place.
Our client is a progressive b2b media company want to be renowned for a collaborative, ambitious and creative ethic.
They hold a large portfolio of print and digital publications, and hold several websites plus conferences, exhibitions and awards ceremonies.
They take pride in spotting talent and promoting from within and offer a wealth of staff benefits.
The key tasks of the Editor include:
- Take a proactive approach to researching, developing and writing news stories
- The ability to recognise strong content and communicate effectively
- Develop an online content strategy using all available channels
- The ability to interpret data led information and turn this into insightful copy
- Developing strong industry contacts and maintain excellent relationships with commercial stakeholders
Key attributes of the Editor include:
- 4+ years experience of industry journalism
- The ability to work as part of a team and to tight deadlines
- To have worked in a b2b publishing environment
The role is based in West Sussex and is paying up to £35,000 + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Editor, please click the “Apply” button.