Senior Account Executive - Public Affairs
Senior Account Executive - £24,000
Public Affairs - London
A multi award winning agency with a solid track record for staff progression is looking for a Public affairs focused SAE (or AE looking to make the step up)…
Regularly achieving honours from both PR week and CIPR, this agency's work as almost universally recognised as being of the highest standard. With numerous close-nit teams dedicated to multiple sectors in the B2B, the agency oversees public affairs and corporate communications from some truly global clients across varied sectors (Transport, Energy, Business and not for profit among others). Based out of attractive offices in a desirable central London location, the agency is seriously committed to the development and training of its staff, offering fast-track promotion plans and regular internal and external training programs. If you're looking to progress your career in Public Affairs, there are few better places to do it (if any)
This role is ideal for a Public Affairs focused SAE or an experienced AE looking to make the step up. While public affairs experience is important its not essential as the agency will happily consider B2B PR candidates with relevant sector expertise. The role will offer a fast track progression plan, and the right candidate can expect to reach account manager level as quickly as they are able. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be expected to:
- Write high quality editorial copy and press releases as well as internal copy such as reports or online content.
- Display a track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity.
- Demonstrate a track record of establishing and fostering lasting media relationships.
- Display a sound understanding of social and digital media
- Be a confident communicator, able to foster strong client relationships with even the most senior members of an organisation.
The opportunity here is clear - the chance to join an award winning B2B PR and Public Affairs agency who are committed to helping their staff learn and progress. On top of this, the agency is based in a seriously desirable location and their growing team are a highly social and welcoming bunch.
If career development is important to you and you think you have the skillset this agency is looking for then I'd love to hear from you…