Account Manager- Enterprise Renewals
An experienced Enterprise Account Manager, with the ability to carve new business streams from existing accounts, is needed for this fast growing digital consultancy in Central London.
Brands, Technology Vendors and Media Agencies are significantly increasing their investments in Digital, and our client is ideally placed to capture the revenue opportunities arising in this fast moving sector.
As an Enterprise Renewals Account Manager, the purpose of the post is to build strong and enduring relationships with our clients Enterprise customers, and to devise and execute 'customer success plans' to ensure your client base derives maximum ROI from the subscription. Securing renewals and upgrading these accounts to higher yield subscriptions with additional user licences and subscriber benefits will contribute significantly to the ambitious growth the subscription sales team is aiming for in 2017/18
As an Account Manager, the post holder should be flexible to generate revenue from where the revenue opportunity is greatest. There may be a requirement in future for Account Manager post- holders focused Enterprise renewals to drive subscription revenue from different sources appropriate to their skillset (from new business or cross-selling other services to existing Enterprise Accounts, for example).
* Develop relationships with clients throughout the subscription period and - through a consultative sales approach - transition as many as possible to higher-yield subscription packages.
* Work with Commercial Manager to take an overview of accounts for the year and identify the most lucrative opportunities.
* Maintain a strong renewal rate, consistently close business and accurately forecast sales.
* Ensure maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
* Present at client meetings.
* Attend networking events within the industry at events and conferences where appropriate.
* Work collaboratively with Commercial Manager, renewals colleagues, Client Services team and Analyst team to meet client requirements and close sales.
* The admin around closing sales and keeping tracking docs and Salesforce up to date must be completed diligently.
* Entrepreneurial with a problem solving mentality and positive attitude
* Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong track record in B2B sales role preferably business information or subscriptions based
* Outstanding conversation skills, commercial acumen and adept at uncovering prospects' business challenges
* Interest in all things digital
* Business minded: the individual must be open to leads being handled by the team where the revenue opportunity is greatest: be that Account Management, New Business, UK or USA
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.