Senior Account Manager
Independent digital sales agency/UK’s largest online publishers who offer digital solutions across email, sponsorships, viral
My client is going through an unprecidented period of growth as digital advertisers look to find solutions that add genuine value to their business quality engagement. They are able to recruit such high profile brands because they have established an unrivalled reputation in site specific branded sales. The team is entrepreneurial, dedicated, collaborative and energetic. They thrive on a challenge and everyone has a vital role in the success of the business. We are currently seeking a senior sales executive to join our team working on one of the UK’s largest online publishers.
Senior Advertising Sales Exec
The primary function of this role is to ensure that all commercial opportunities are maximized and deliver the best possible financial results.
The role is client focussed and a strong agency contact list would be advantageous.
- To meet & exceed all business KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators). – Revenues and account management expectations
- To establish pro-active business relationships with your clients and take ownership of your client base.
- To drive the business forward by providing market and client feedback
- To generate creative ideas to further business objectives and build additional revenue streams.
- To work with the ad ops team to ensure that all campaigns are fully optimised
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years experience in a sales role will be essential, as we’re looking for someone with strong customer facing skills and a background in account management and solution selling.
- You’ll also need a solid understanding of the digital market
- Excellent written and oral communication and proposal writing skills.
- Ability to create and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Experience of presenting to groups and at Director Level.
- A well organised approach to cope with the varied workload
- Self motivation, passion for winning
- Advanced, intelligent questioning skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal orientated.
- A team player.
- Someone who demonstrates initiative.
- Strong presenting skills; especially confidence in presenting to groups.
Please contact Nicola for more information on this role and other opportunities we have at Greene Media Network – 07766 918 444
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com