Recruitment Consultant (Events/Marketing & Office Support)
Ready for your next step in recruitment? Or perhaps a step out from pure Events & Marketing? Ever considered recruitment in these sectors?! Well we have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Lovely boutique recruitment agency in the heart of central London are on the lookout for the newest member of the team! Working with a range of exciting companies ranging big agency names, charitable organisations, leading membership groups, high profile corporates and everything in between on a range of Events, Marketing, Office Support and Bespoke Financial job opportunities.
As specialists to our chosen sectors, we are a well-known, long standing and reputable agency who offer a very consultative approach to our clients and candidates and a very friendly and supportive team!
As a Recruitment Consultant, no two days will ever be the same!
Essentially you will lead on your own recruitment projects from start to finish from meeting and taking detailed briefing with clients, writing and constructing exciting copy for adverts, interviewing and guiding candidates through the recruitment process to managing offers, contracts and referrals!
- Manage a range of temporary, contract and permanent recruitment briefs from start to finish
- Write and construct adverts for websites, job boards and social media channels
- Source and interview candidates through search and ad response methods
- Meet and register all new candidates, proactively managing your own candidate pool
- Manage the interview, feedback and offer process
- Client visits as required and attendance at networking opportunities
- Candidate administration (referencing, referrals, contracts etc.)
- Financials - fee's, rates and invoicing paperwork
- Work widely with a supportive team helping each other to fill roles and encouraging a positive work environment.
We understand that recruitment professionals come from all kinds of backgrounds, as we are too! So, you may either be an experienced events or marketing professional with great industry experience or perhaps an already experienced recruitment consultant? Or maybe a solid account/client manager. What is essential to the role is a flexible and adaptable attitude, plenty of initiative and pro-activeness, good multitasking and prioritising and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you or perhaps an enticing opportunity to learn a little more, do not hesitate to Click the 'Apply' button now! We would love to hear from you.