Account Executive - Automotive
An award winning field marketing agency based in Oxfordshire . They have been established for over 80 years and are well known for being one of the best at what they do. This would be ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to forge a career in marketing.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the client product range and to embrace and live their brand values. You will work collaboratively with prospects and customers to gain an understanding of their business requirements in a skillful and professional manner using market knowledge to influence decision makers and promote the brand.
You will be required to identify opportunities for up sell and / or cross sell and engage the relevant stake holders accordingly. This will be through a combination of prospecting and tele-account management.
You will need to manage any opportunities from initial contract through to appointments with the field team by developing lasting relationships.
- Conducts inbound / outbound calls as defined by client/ campaign requirements, utilising training and campaign knowledge
- Contributes to team target/SLA even when personal target has been achieved
- Meets all quality compliance standards
- Meets personal targets in line with campaign/ client requirements
What they want from you
- Interest and/or experience of the Automotive sector
- Educated to GCSE/O' Level standard including Maths and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of working in a sales focused / office environment (desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise time and workload
- Ability to consistently achieve targets
- Good knowledge of database and reporting systems
- Good interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Well organised with ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems with a 'can-do' attitude
What is in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role
- Free parking on-site
- On-site restaurant
- 26 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency please click on the link and apply.