Senior Digital Manager
An established environmental and sustainability focussed organisation is looking for a Digital Communications expert to help drive the organisation's Digital Communications strategy.
An established environmental and sustainability focussed Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Senior Digital Manager will responsible for:
- Developing the organisation's Digital Communications strategy across all Digital channels
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing development of the organisation's website.
- Taking control of organisation's Digital assets.
- Identifying and develop new digital channels for the organisation
- Championing Digital across the organisation.
The Senior Digital Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experiencing taking full control of an organisation's Digital Communications strategy.
- Experience of overseeing ongoing website updates and improvements.
- Experience working in a global organisation (Preferred)
- Must have strong understanding of current digital trends (e.g. Data Visualisation).
- Must be strategically minded.
The successful Senior Digital Manager will be offered a permanent contract paying up to £41,000 per annum.