Salary up to £32K DOE
Are you looking for an opportunity outside of London? Do you have experience working across B2B events and exhibitions? Then come and work for a world renowned media owner based in their Peterborough offices!
Our client who are known to have managed a portfolio of magazines, digital products, radio and TV around the world and they’re looking for a hard-working Events Manager to come and join their team! You will event manage for selected events across the B2B event portfolio, predominantly trade exhibitions and to ensure all the events you have a responsibility for have a clearly defined purpose and sense of direction.
Here are some Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures each event has a clear strategic plan – a clear purpose; who, what, where, why.
- To develop the analysis into sales and marketing, organising, financial and operational plan of activities which will ensure achievement of the objectives set out and agreed with the event director.
- To profitably develop and grow the event business and increase delegate/visitor/guest revenues within the agreed budgeted framework.
- To work closely with the editors - providing relevant information in a timely manner, ensuring the events are on-brand and fit the brand guidelines.
- To provide feedback to the editors relating to all elements of the events.
- Development and delivery of the event plan on time, within the planning cycle.
And some Personal Specifications:
- Proven track record of exhibition management experience.
- Strategic vision.
- Demonstrates and communicates a deep understanding of event business and drives knowledge in this field.
- Makes sound decisions based on fact rather than emotion. Analyses problems skilfully and uses logic to reach solutions.
- Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines and does work right first time; corrects own errors and regularly produces accurate, thorough professional work.
- Sound financial planning
- Operational Planning - to utilise both internal and external specialist service providers to assist where required in order to deliver the operational plan to schedule.
- At all times due regard should be paid to effective use of resources, and in particular the correct use of specialist skills to achieve the required standard of work.
- To ensure that a high standard of work is maintained at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity so don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW! #beSAVVY