Analytics and Data Lead
A Public Sector and Government organisation is looking for an experienced Data and Analytics strategist to help provide data-driven communications strategies.
A Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The Analytics and Data Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing the organisation's data strategy to provide the best customer view across the end user journey.
- Devise and manage the implementation of best in class Digital Analytics to provide the optimal digital experience.
- Complete management of the organisation's CRM.
- Take the lead on cross channel measurement and reporting to maximise ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Line management of an Analytics Executive
- Coach and develop analytics best practices across the organisation.
The Analytics and Data Lead will need to meet the following criteria:
- Extensive experience of implementing a data strategy including developing big data capability
- Advanced Analytics Experience, including dashboard reporting
- Extensive experience of tagging, tracking and managing large data sets using either SAS/SQL/SPSS/R Anaysis
- CRM experience (Customer segmentation and Modelling)
- Budget and Line Management experience
The Analytics and Data Lead will be offered a rolling 6 month contract paying up to £60k per annum pro-rata.