Head of Measurement - Leading Communications Consultancy
Are you looking to have an impact of the social media strategies of companies across the world? Are you looking for a genuine challenge where you can devise and execute social media measurement and strategy for a leading communications consultancy?
The role is to develop the social media offering within the organisation. They are looking for someone who would like to develop a department and team and have the autonomy and the freedom in which to do that. They are collaborating increasingly with social media influencers and are looking to implement social media measurement across the business to help clients devise coherent strategies and show ROI.
They already have a small team in place that use social media tracking & social listening tools but they want to transform this into a key offering of the business.
Ideally they are looking for someone with experience within a social media analytics business or media agency/ owner who is looking to be able to impact a business and implement social media analytics the way they think it should be done, from choosing the tools to developing the strategy for the business unit.
Successful applicants will have:
- 7 -10 years experience, primarily in social media & social listening
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Extensive understanding of digital and social marketing industry trends, tactics, current events, and user behaviour.
- Track record of developing strategies to increase social media engagement and advance consumer brands from a B2C prospective
- Experience working as or managing Community Managers
- Experience with social media monitoring tools
The role is a unique one, having the opportunity to have a real, lasting impact on a business and how they grow around new techniques. There is demand within the organisation as well as from clients, so no uphill struggle against stakeholders either. If this sounds like a challenge you'd like to take up then apply below