Digital Marketing Manager - B2B Technology Platform
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - B2B Technology Platform
Salary: £34,000 to £42,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including excellent career progression, personalised training programme, 23 days holiday, laptop, subsidised phone bill, regular team socials and great office environment.
About The B2B Technology Platform
This client is an established tech company working within the cloud-based software space. Based in London, but with regional offices in New York, Germany and India, this platform helps businesses share data with their partners, customers and suppliers in a secure cloud-based environment via their innovative collaborative platform.
This platform provides a complete service for businesses to work collaboratively across the web and mobile world. This client provides all the underlying technology and is world-class within the technology platform space. This client are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This individual will have a great deal of autonomy over the company's digital marketing strategy and will be encouraged to venture into new and undiscovered opportunities across organic, paid and social channels.
About The Digital Marketing Manager Role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will bring your knowledge across PPC, SEO, Social and website design to build and develop a successful digital marketing strategy against company KPIs.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Design and optimise paid advertising strategy across search and social, keyword research and analysis, with responsibility over achieving performance targets and managing budgets
* Responsibility over SEO strategy, competitor analysis, link building and resolving site errors
* Management over social media channels, including identification of influencers, community management and conversion optimisation
* Posting of content across owned channels and building of landing pages
* Management over the email marketing strategy and build emails
* Work closely with developers and contribute to the overall UX of website
* Manage 1 digital marketing executive
* Report to senior management and stakeholders regarding performance of inbound programmes, channels and website elements and optimise accordingly.
About The Successful Digital Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a digital marketing role, either agency-side or client-side, this role could be the exciting next step in your career and provide you with a high impact role at an established SaaS tech company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Manager:
* 2-3 years' experience in B2B marketing in a digital focused role
* Previously in either an agency-side or client-side role in the technology sector and a real interest in the B2B tech marketing industry
* Experience in PPC and Paid Social is a must
* Budget management experience
* Knowledge of SEO
* A real love of all things social and digital with a proven track record in devising effective digital campaigns and projects
The Digital Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £34,000 to £42,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.