Web Delivery Manager
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, the Web Delivery Manager will have responsibility for the trading and content strategy across all of the company's brands. Optimising and delivering the greatest online customer journey. Maximising on-site conversion. Providing development, design and ongoing maintenance for the company's group websites and digital interfaces.
- Develop, analyse and improve the company's group sites across conversion, optimisation and user experience.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Prioritise web development requirements.
- Develop great insight into the internal and external digital environment.
- Measure, analyse and report on the group's online performance.
- Lead user experience.
- Supporting the digital strategy across all websites including all campaign digital activity, software platforms and new site features. Purpose of increasing conversion, brand engagement and an enhanced user experience.
- Accountable for developing, implementing, optimising and growing the SEO and PPC strategy.
- Support the Head of Marketing with setting the budget for all digital interfaces.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports.
- Experience of working with internal web delivery and user acceptance teams
- Proven analytical experience in analysing high traffic, multi-product environments through to conversion
- 5 years previous experience in an e-commerce environment or equivalent
- 5 years previous experience in web development or management
- Previous finance industry experience is desirable
- Demonstrates experience of managing the delivery and strategic development of multiple websites
- Specialist knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and Paid for Media
- Detailed knowledge of Cyber Security
- Detailed knowledge of Analytical tools
- Relevant degree in E-commerce or Web Development or equivalent