Senior Account Manager - Experiential Agency - SE England
All Senior Account Managers with circa 5 years event brand experience will want to read this advert. You wont be disappointed to read on and find out more …..
A global experiential agency, famous for producing creative environments for a wide range of clients, including some of the world's best known brands and who work across brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns. Their aim - to create inspiring and unique solutions developed through strong partnerships, clear communication and informed understanding of client objectives with a measurable return on investment.
As a Senior Account Manager you have circa 5 years event brand experience managing client relationships and overseeing the delivery of complex multifaceted projects, looking after client relationships successfully to deliver measurable results. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for nurturing, retention, and growth of specifically allocated client accounts and leading conversion of new business opportunities to wins. Your role is delivering exceptional client servicing across agency accounts and projects and actively developing account plans to grow accounts organically. Your other responsibilities include:
- Owning the client relationship
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the client
- Strategically growing the relationship
- Point of escalation and troubleshooting
- Working with all departments to ensure solutions are on brief, cost effective for client and optimise profitability for the agency
- Collaboration with US counterparts to scale best practices
With a strong acumen and who takes responsibility for the sustainable growth of your accounts, as a Senior Account Manager you are self-motivated, strategically thinking and have a drive for success with a can do attitude. You have so much enthusiasm for 'never-been-done before' brand experience solutions and a proven track record in delivering best practice account management, account development and project delivery in the events sector. Other skills include:
- the ability to take strategic client briefs; ask the right set of questions and distil relevant insight led information to formulate strategic briefs that articulate client business challenges
- work with relevant internal team members to create best in class solutions
- a fundamental knowledge of developing content via digital and social media solutions and a working understanding of multi-channel experiences
- ability to demonstrate firm understanding of financial processes and budget management with a proven ability to oversee large and logistically complicated event budgets
- well honed pitching skills and you take pride in leading and being part of a pitch team
- excellent written skills for tender and proposal documents and confident in presenting at senior level is right up your street
Salary : £45K max plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply and send Ali your CV. For a confidential chat please call Ali on mob. 07984 171873.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter