Digital Account Manager - Creative Agency
This top-40 global ad agency is ATL-led but leads a cross-functional team of agencies across the UK, and global communications for two fast-growing automotive brands. They combine a strong creative focus with a close involvement in their clients’ business. They are producing award-winning work on a global scale and are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to take the lead on one of these high-profile brands as part of their UK team.
In this Digital Account Manager role, you will be responsible for developing effective and engaging digital campaigns, with a focus on digital display. This Digital Account Manager role will provide plenty of learning opportunity and headroom to grow, as you will work directly into a highly accomplished, inspiring and nurturing Business Director, who really believes in developing talent, and will encourage you to get involved in all aspects of growing and developing this account in the digital realm.
Digital Account Manager Requirements:
- Previous agency experience in delivering digital advertising projects, and knowledge of managing the versioning, tagging and trafficking of digital display campaigns.
- Desire to foster strong working relationships both internally and externally with clients and partners.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, and experience of presenting confidently to clients.
- Well-developed organisational and analytical skills, and used to working with agency processes.
- Attention to detail and un-phased by occasionally working to challenging deadlines.
- Automotive experience is a bonus, but not essential.
- Knowledge of UK's Advertising legislation.
If this role sounds like a good fit for a Digital Account Manager of your calibre, then please get in touch today and click 'Apply'.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.