Our client is a global marketing agency specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. They are currently looking for a Designer to join their studio,
We are currently in need of a Designer with great experience creating graphics for retail fixtures and environments. You will have a proven background in retail, instore, POS design.
This role will support a number of upcoming projects including in-store pop-ups in retail stores and launch events in worldwide locations for high profile brand activation projects. The successful candidate possess an unrivaled technical skillset, which includes experience defining large-scale design systems and building print-ready mechanicals for use within retail stores.
Your vast experience in this area has been formed through close working relationships with technical and creative artists. You are familiar with and comfortable working in this type of environment.
Utilizing your experience executing large-scope projects and your passion for process, you will produce stunning and innovative creative design solutions for one of the world's most recognizable and exciting brands.
The Designer is someone who can:
- Has deep understanding, knowledge and experience with POS and POP
- Create accurate production ready files in InDesign and Illustrator from agency visuals and or style guides
- Understands the principles of design, when to follow rules and when to break them
- Can implement and refine content across a range of mechanical sizes and languages
- Creates design adaptations at different aspect ratios and scales while applying creative content using brand standards to create multiple deliverables
- Communicate with all stakeholders by sharing and documenting any issues or knowledge to ensure consistency
- Has experience in the retail environment
- Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while managing a high volume workload including foreign language versions
- Understand the components of an instore marketing campaign and execute flawlessly
- Can manage a proofing process
- Develops a good understanding of the client's business and industry sector
- Build iron relationships with internal and external stakeholders, managing their expectations
- Is committed to 100% accuracy of their own output
- Consistently deliver quality outputs in an exciting environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines?
- The ability to execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders?
- Define and articulate a design system when presented with inconsistent visual interpretation
- Production of detailed artwork specifications for print and production process.
- Delivering on time, to specification, to a high quality
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality
- Consistently communicate with manager regarding project status and challenges
- Management of team and day to day work in progress docs.
- Monitoring high standards and working with agency contacts on new methods and procedures
- Ensuring and developing best practice principles in conjunction with wider team
- Substantial previous experience within a Design and Production role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Project management and process improvement skills
- Track record in managing high impact projects seamlessly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
- Ability to work under their own initiative, whilst seeking advice where appropriate
Please send CV along with your portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.