PPC Managers and Directors
My client is looking for people whose approach to paid search is target-driven, personalised and transparent, with a firm commitment to delivering against best practice benchmarks. You will have experience either from an agency or clientside and handled the budgets/accounts for well known brands.
- Ability to spot and investigate market trends and support Senior Account Managers in achieving client goals.
- Ability to explain engine algorithms and systems in detail from a technical and marketing point of view
- You will also be expected to liaise with the major search engines - Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter - and with our campaign management / tracking technology providers.
- Work very closely with other members of the team in building, optimising and reporting on client PPC, programmatic display and paid social campaigns.
- Provide detailed analysis of campaign data to establish trends and key performance indicators
- Continually monitor, analyse, optimise and report paid media performance across markets
- Responsible for the performance of paid media marketing - PPC, display and more - for traffic conversion, sales, net margin etc
- Work with our buying and commercial teams to expand the search universe, segments and keywords in all of our markets
- Understanding of multi-channel tracking and attribution tools and methodologies
- Full understanding of paid search channels, techniques and indicators
- Experience of planning and executing campaigns in display, video and retargeting
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Google Adwords and Bing
- Knowledge of a suite of bid management tools
- A passion for search engines and all forms of digital marketing
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data, writing and producing client reports
- Organised and process orientated, with an analytical approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both written and oral