My client is a leading business operating in the specialist education sector with a great heritage and impressive global reach. They are now looking to appoint an experienced and creative Marketing Manager to support their Student Recruitment function for a 12 month period.
The Marketing Manager will support the Head of Student Recruitment and work across the wider team to create and deliver a range of internal facing marketing campaigns to engage with potential students and their influencers.
Key duties will include:
- Developing and implementing a multi-channel marketing and communications plan to drive student engagement
- Internal communications to target existing students, ambassadors and staff
- Management of a volunteer network to include outreach, training and recruitment.
- Competitor and sector research
- Campaign management including budget maintenance and reporting
This is a really great opportunity for an existing Marketing Manager to take on a new challenge or an experienced Senior Marketing Executive looking to take a step up. Either way, you will require previous experience of creating, delivering and analysing campaigns across the marketing communications mix and will have demonstrable experience of designing and delivering events to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
This role is initially offered on a 12 month fixed term contract. An immediate start is available for the right candidate so if you meet the above criteria and are interested in working within a large multi-disciplinary marketing team, please apply now!
Marketing Manager, to £38k - Education