Creative Services Manager
Major Players are working with a creative agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Creative Services Manager to be responsible for managing the day to day running of the studio and planning the work-flow management of all creative work. The Creative Services Manager will work in partnership with the senior management team and improve the quality and efficiency of the organisation.
- Management of all aspects of the creative studio including the set up and management of design processes, including tracking
- Working with internal stakeholders - Creative & Production studio ie Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers.
-Managing projects and work streams.
-Build relationships with freelancers ensuring the recruitment of creative.
-Project and team coordination with other studios or teams.
-Participating in overall management forums and decisions for the studio.
- 5 years+ in relationship management, resource management, and program coordination.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Preferred agency background
-Managing the flow of work in an integrated environment (print, digital)
-Solid budget and finance experience.
If you're an experienced Creative Services Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.