Interim Retail Marketing Manager (Charity)
Are you an immediately available Retail Marketing Senior Executive/Manager looking for a new role? Central London based Charity need you to look after the marketing of their retail/eCommerce shop, customer retention and the acquisition of new customers.
To develop and manage Retail and eCommerce marketing campaigns.
- Planning and briefing to the selected marketing agencies to on-going liaison, ensuring appropriate customer response handling is in place and adheres to all charity and trading guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for all copy, artwork and images of the marketing activities for campaigns, including signing off copy, artwork and proofs to ensure that the shop communications reflect the charity's wider strategies, messaging and brand guidelines.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with other internal departments such as Marketing and Communications.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers; ensuring deliverables is to agreed standards.
- Providing management reports on campaign performance including learnings is analysed from multi-variate testing and monitoring against past performance and the planned objectives and expectations for the Campaign.
Investigate new ways of promoting retail products and implementing new ways for customers to give to the Charity via other Fundraising products.
- Provide input into the strategy for the new supporters and planning of the integrated Marketing activities.
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to support and add value to the Digital Trading strategy and deliver engaging content for online Shop communications.
- Work with the Shop Operations and Logistics Manager to deliver initiatives to add value and to raise awareness of physical retail trading events across the UK and across the calendar year.
- Create, develop and oversee special one-off projects and initiatives as necessary.
Define Marketing budgets and ensure expenditure control of all Marketing Campaigns projects.
- Set and continuously review campaign targets, manage the campaign budget and raise all purchase orders and acquire correct authorisation of all campaign related invoices prior to payment.
- Ensure the income is achieved or exceeded from the selected campaigns and costs are kept to budget or minimised where appropriate.
Develop the quality of supporter data held to maximise income and engagement from existing customers and acquiring new supporter data to acquire new customers
- Increase understanding of the customer profiles of target audiences and supporter base; investigate new retail sales methods to reach the existing target audiences and new potential audiences.
- Responsible for producing supporter data selections for direct marketing and email activities, using segmentation and cross-sell prompting strategies where appropriate.