Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager – Royal Horticultural Society
This is a fabulous opportunity to lead the brand development process at an exciting time for the RHS as we undergo a step change in our vision and ambition. Through our world class shows and gardens, science, education and communities work we want to help transform lives through gardening, and make the UK a greener, and more beautiful place
We’ve reached an exciting and innovative chapter in our history and this role will be central in helping us achieve our impressive ambitions over the coming years as we aim to double the number of members and continue with a transformative £160m investment programme.
The role sits at the heart of the organisation working with a small dynamic team at our beautiful offices in central London to develop a brand and creative framework to help us achieve our vision. This will include an alignment of brand and marketing strategy across the organisation to build connections with supporters and to encourage people to interact with us.
- Support the Director of Membership and Marketing and the Head of Marketing by project managing the development and delivery of the RHS Brand Strategy including the development of brand marketing campaigns.
- Implement a creative strategy which contributes to the achievement of RHS commercial objectives and builds the brand in all channels.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that activities leverage the power of the brand and contributes to its ongoing development.
- Oversee the creative process for all RHS marketing teams ensuring coordinated, efficient and effective creative execution.
- Develop and deliver brand campaigns including liason with creative agencies and the monitoring and tracking of campaigns and evaluation of results.
- Work with key stakeholders including Press/PR, Membership, Gardens and Shows teams to develop engaging RHS content at Gardens, Shows, and online.
- Project manage our corporate presence at RHS Shows and to work with the project team to deliver an engaging RHS experience for show visitors which clearly demonstrates the breadth and value of our work.
- Suitable candidates are likely to have had experience of project managing brand development projects in other organisations.
- Strong self-motivation and drive which demonstrates initiative is essential
- Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to think strategically as well as manage tactical initiatives.
To apply please visit our website via the 'Apply' button link.
Closing date is 21st August 2017.