An exciting opportunity has just arisen with a rapidly advancing software start-up based in Newbury for an experienced Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for refining, enhancing and managing the execution of their marketing plans as well as planning, developing and implementing their marketing communication campaigns etc.. You will be reporting directly to the Business Development Director.
This role requires strong communication and strategic planning skills as well as experience working with CRM and CMS systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Refining, enhancing and managing the execution of marketing campaigns on all channels.
- Working on creating the copy and content for all marketing collateral, Inc. Brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Work with external agencies and internal teams to translate complex information into understandable communications.
- Monitor and track all marketing expenditures against the set budgets, keeping accurate records to highlight where variances occur and where improvements can be made.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience marketing in a B2B capacity.
- Experience planning and managing multi-channel campaigns including Email and direct-mail campaigns.
- Experience managing website CMS.
- Events planning and organisation.
- Strong copy writing and content creation skills, preferably in a software/IT company.
- Developing internal stakeholder and external agency relationships.
The successful candidate could earn up to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience.