PR Account Manager
- Brilliant international client base.
- Generous salary up to £35k.
- Lovely agency to call home.
What you’ll be doing
You will be at the centre of the account team, project managing a variety of campaigns and nurturing relationships with clients day to day. Your responsibilities with revolve around building and maintaining strong media relationships for clients whilst developing an in depth knowledge of your client's business and sector, as well as consulting on media strategy, creating industry specific opinion articles, distributing press releases and managing budgets and timelines.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll come with a few years’ account management experience gained within a PR agency, ideally having managed b2b clients within the healthcare or tech sectors.
- First rate communication skills and a flair for the English language.
- The ability to develop rapport and professional relationships with ease.
- Commercial and strategic mind set - you’ll manage strategy, planning, budgets and more.
Along with the opportunity to work for a leading PR agency, you'll receive a generous salary between £25-35k per annum depending on experience, among other fab benefits.
If you’d like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity then get in touch with Hannah at ADLIB today to be considered immediately.