SEO Account Manager
Our client is a full service digital agency specialising in the creation of scalable online presence for brands marketing to the far east digital market, they are growing such is the demand for trustworthy and expert digital marketing insight and services. Their London and China offices deliver SEO, PPC, Web design, Social and Insights services to a rich portfolio of clients. Their new business channel is dynamic with exciting opportunities nurtured by their entrepreneurial culture.
They are looking for an entrepreneurial SEO Account Manager for an exciting opportunity.
Your day to day responsibilities would be:
- Contributing to, and leading robust SEO strategies and tactics, responsible for internal and external KPIs of your clients.
- Perform technical SEO audits and recommendations documents.
- On-site SEO including keyword research, writing meta data and content gap analysis.
- Off-site SEO including backlink analyses and outreach strategy.
- Monthly client reports and lead meetings if required.
- Proactively identifying new SEO opportunities for our clients.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business.
- 2-3 years' hands-on SEO agency experience .
- A thorough understanding of Google, both on and off-site SEO. The desire to continue developing these skills and passion for discovery and thought leadership.
- Excellent Excel skills, confident in using Google Analytics and experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, Baidu Webmaster Tools etc.
- Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding in web analytics and PPC/Paid Media is a bonus.