Major Players are working with an award winning agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Project Manager to work across integrated projects including print and digital, the project manager will be hands-on, managing resource and heavily contributing to the delivery of projects, ensuring they are on time and in budget.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the running of campaigns across the business, the right candidate will confidently manage clients, will have a level head, be confident to speak with tact and will be a safe pair of hands running projects and productions.
- Manage projects throughout its life cycle.
- Work with your team to contribute to fee estimates and scopes of work, gaining the relevant approvals before engaging time and resource.
- Schedule and attend creative review meetings, facilitating attendance of key stakeholders and ensuring the meetings are punctual and conclude with clear deliverables.
- You ensure the creative teams are aware of, and aligned to, key milestones of the project
- You prepare the financials of the project. Prepare purchase orders for suppliers, and review against purchase invoices
- You reconcile your projects on completion
- Prepare for and attend weekly resource meetings
The ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years experience in agency (production/ creative agency)
- experience of integrated projects
- traffic management experience
- strong project management experience
- exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- client facing
This is brilliant opportunity for someone to make their mark in the agency world with a top tier organisation, if you have the relevant skills for this role - please apply.