Digital Account Manager
Award winning design agency in SW London is looking for a talented digital account manager preferably with property experience to join the team.
The main purpose of this role is to help manage the agencies client portfolio to assist the clients to improve their web/online presence.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach and should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a friendly agency who have a great reputation for creating and producing premium work with an enviable client list and a happy work culture/environment