Creative Services Executive (Maternity Cover)
Major Players are working with a global media production company who are looking for a Creative Services Executive to join their Central Marketing team on a maternity cover contract for 6+ months.
One of the world's largest and most successful producers and distributors of television content, ranging from global entertainment brands to comedy entertainment series and high-end dramas.
The Central Marketing team is responsible for sourcing and producing materials to market and promote the company's programmes to B2B and consumer audiences, and for providing creative input and
direction for the company's commercial activities such as sponsorship and merchandising. The role works across all areas of the Creative team's activities, including sourcing and delivery of
creative assets internally and externally, management of materials for printing, record keeping and archiving, brand assurance, and general support for the VP Creative and Creative Manager.
- To source, collate, manage and distribute creative assets both internally and externally, across photography, logos, video clips etc., including acting as a key contact point for the Marketing team's asset needs.
- To manage the storage and organisation of these assets on shared drives and box systems etc. This includes keeping accurate records of asset clearances and restrictions, identifying B2B and/or consumer use.
- Liaising with UK & US Digital Media Services teams to manage flow of assets into and out of Central Marketing projects and activities.
- Working with the Creative team's designers and the Marketing team's marketing managers to manage the flow of materials to and from printers and other suppliers.
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of presentations.
- Working with the VP Creative and Creative Manager to provide input and direction on brand executions by third parties across activities such as sponsorship and merchandising.
- General record keeping and administration including raising purchase orders, cataloguing and recording creative materials produced and tracking commercial activations of programmes and brands.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, quick to establish working relationships with different internal groups, and able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders. They will have a good understanding of the importance of process (including creating their own workflows) and be able to work to long-term and short-term deadlines. They will be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and as well executing instructions with excellent attention to detail, they will be able to make their own suggestions for the best way to achieve goals.
Desired skills & experience:
- Having previously worked in a design or creative environment in television, film or a related entertainment sector.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of asset management, including knowledge of different file types, image resolution, differences between on-screen and printed materials etc.
- Some understanding of basic printing processes.
- Strong time keeping, project tracking and deadline management skills, plus ability to determine own priorities and working processes.
- Good Microsoft Office skills across Word, Excel and PowerPoint, alongside excellent spelling and grammar for written communications.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Bridge would be highly desirable.
This is a maternity cover role so the initial contract is 6 months, it will then roll on monthly. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and are available to start asap (max. 1 month notice) please get in touch with your CV.