Studio Manager ./ Traffic Manager
Process driven Studio Manager needed ASAP
Tech company based in London.
- Develop a creative studio to deliver seamless design work that supports the global busies.
- Work with, understand and manage: designers, artworkers and copywriters etc.
- Long term rolling booking with no set end date -possibility to convert to permanent.
- Set up new servers, databases, work-flow systems, schedules and other operational management tools / systems.
- Resource management for print and digital etc.
- Be operational and collaborative.
- Contemporary yet experienced.
- Highly process driven.
- Embrace digital technology and understand IT systems.
- Able to start ASAP and commit to a long term role.
- Must have strong scheduling and traffic management exp.
- Must be tech savvy - implement servers, job tracking, data bases, files etc, traffic management systems, pitch to directors, manage designers & artworkers, allocate and manage creative jobs.
- Problem solve and trouble shoot.
- Be client facing.
To be considered:
Please email me your cv and a detailed example of a process you have implemented within a design or content based environment.
Up to 250 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.