Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
- Join one of Bournemouth's finest marketing agencies.
- International FMCG brands to work with.
- Collaborative team environment and great career progression on offer.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working across integrated campaigns from experiential, sampling and POS to print and digital campaigns, so they’ll be plenty for you to get stuck into here from day one. Day-to-day you’ll take responsibility for the progress of your campaigns, liaising with the client to understand their needs and ensuring that the brief is not only met but delivered on time, on budget and to a high creative standard.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll have a good grounding in agency life - whether that's from an integrated, design or creative agency.
- Demonstrate your excellent attention to detail, superb organisation and time management skills.
- Have the ability to strategically plan campaigns but be equally as happy to be hands on with the delivery.
- Naturally, you'll be a great relationship builder and maintain strong relationships with your clients through regular contact.
If successful you can expect a competitive salary which will be depending on experience, fantastic benefits and the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment within an agency that’ll keep pushing your career forward in line with your ambitions.
Whether you're an Account Manager making waves within your current agency and are looking for a step up or if you're an ambitious Senior Account Manager ready to take that next step on the agency ladder we'd love to hear from you, so get in touch with your CV today if this is of interest.