Group Head of Marketing - FTC 18 months
Salary £c120k –140k (dep on exp) + benefits
Our client, offers a broad range of financial services products and services across multiple channels. Their goal is to bring the customer to the forefront of their business with Marketing at the core of this mission.
This brief is to lead this strategy, heading up a direct team of c.40 in total with additional teams across different locations. A multi-disciplined marketing leader, key accountabilities will include:-
- Lead a team to undertake a brand audit, a complete brand refresh and a new brand platform strategy as well as sponsorship.
- Drive best in class customer marketing initiatives in an omni- channel environment, insight and innovation that drives commercial returns.
- Create and deliver a CRM strategy using a data analytics tool to create and deliver effective customer propositions and best in class customer communications to drive engagement and loyalty.
- Harness and evolve the digital strategy across web, intranet and mobile apps.
- Manage an agency roster and manage the relationships for maximum value.
- Inspire, motivate and develop a team of c. 40 and an additional matrix team of c. 35 across multiple locations in the UK.
As a proven multi- disciplined Marketing leader, you must possess B2C or direct end consumer experience, preferably in a financial services environment or in a multi- channel, multi service business (telco, retail or utilities).
Experience of a brand refresh, as well as CRM expertise is essential.
Proven leadership experience at a Head of level or Director of c. 25 – 40 + teams.
An effective coach to develop the skills and capability of the team for succession planning.
This is an 18 month FTC which will bring the customer to the forefront of the business. This role will be based in the Midlands and will require an individual to be based at HQ for at least four days a week.
There is consideration to appoint an Interim for the right individual.To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, outlining your current package details and availability.