Marketing Coordinator - Consultancy (FTC)
A great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a global management consultancy on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a highly successful global professional services business which is rapidly growing across the world. To support this growth an experienced Marketing Coordinator is needed to join our small European team to cover Maternity leave. Based in London and working as an integral member of the European marketing team and the firm-wide New York based marketing team, this is an exciting and broad-reaching role which will connect with multiple areas of the business and staff at all levels and, as such, demands a flexible and adaptable approach.
The successful candidate will have experience in client facing (B2B) marketing.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Produce email campaigns using Marketo, and pull data to enable analysis such as click through rates and be comfortable with social media. Work with Global Marketing to create content and post to Social Channels including: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- End-to-end collateral production: working with internal clients and the marketing team to understand requirements, and the design team to produce collateral, managing the content, design, print and distribution process
- Events: plan and deliver both hosted and external events including manage logistics (book venues and catering, liaise with third parties where necessary on booking stands/set up, arranging merchandise, and booking deliveries), support the production of events collateral such as brochures, stands, invitations, screen graphics, presentations and carry out administration such as managing RSVPs
- Assist with the production of regular client and internal newsletters: collating and editing content as well as designing and building newsletters
- Work with the marketing team to develop a firm wide library of collateral, quotes and case studies
- Pitch and presentation support: assist in the production of PowerPoint presentations for clients and events
- Administration: supporting the marketing team, setting up job numbers, processing invoices, assisting with setting up meetings/internal events, reporting on outputs
- Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint skills (formatting slides for presentations)
- Basic to intermediate Excel (pulling and managing schedules and client lists for marketing purposes)
- Knowledge of Email campaign management, ideally Marketo
- Copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Knowledge of CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Experience of working within a professional services environment
- 2-4 years of B2B Marketing Experience