Social Media Reporter
One of our clients, a luxury jewellery brand based in the heart of London, is looking for a Social Reporter to join their growing marketing team. You will be joining the buzzy and friendly company in an exciting period of growth, where you will add value by increasing their digital engagement through social media.
In the role you will be:
- Developing an annual content plan and strategy
- Offering support to the content and web editors
- Replying to online queries and comments in like with the company’s ‘tone of voice’
- Analysing ROIs for content and report back on the ROI
- Engaging with key influencers in fashion and jewellery through social media channels
They are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial person, with a love for everything social media related – a ‘go getter’ who will thrive in a role where you have responsibility for the social media channels.
Furthermore the client will be looking for someone with:
- Solid experience in digital marketing or with social engagement
- Experience writing and creating content
- Excellent knowledge of social media – Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook etc.
- Experience reporting on ROI’s
- A love for luxury brands and good knowledge of the market
The client is ideally looking to pay £23-26,000 per annum for this role according to experience, along with a great benefits package.
If this sounds like you and a role that you would like to hear more about, please send us your CV along with a couple of sentences about you.
**Pathfinders acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Pathfinders or Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant directly.**