Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer - Global Entertainment Brand - £55,000 - £60,000 + benefits
I'm currently working with a market leader in the Digital Entertainment sector based in Central London. Their Music brand is a household name in the industry and they have recently branched into the music streaming business.
They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their growing team to innovate their development strategy. This is a really excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team that are expected to have a major impact on the way people experience music in the next few years.
Senior Full Stack Developer - Your Role
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be integral in the innovation and development of their team from a strategic perspective. You will implement new technologies and methodologies to tackle complex problems and be the key decision maker within the team.
Senior Full Stack Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Design and develop new features for their digital products.
* Investigating complex issues and resolving defects
* Estimate and plan development tasks.
* Identifying and implement improvements for reliability and performance.
* Meet key business objectives and timescales, working closely with the Product Owner.
* Mentor more junior member of the team.
Senior Full Stack Developer - Your Skills
* A minimum of 3 years professional experience in Full Stack Developer role.
* Previous experience at Senior/Lead/Team Lead level.
* Excellent communicator who has the ability to manage cross functional teams.
* Experience in the following would be advantageous: AWS; Swift, Elastic Search, Puppet, Jenkins CI, Kibana (ELK) or similar
* Ideally previous experience in the Digital Entertainment Sector
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire