Independent design agency are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join a growing client services team working across a multi-faceted agency.
With an opportunity to project manage a broad range of Corporate and Consumer branding briefs
As the new addition to the Client Services team you will play a major part in supporting the senior team on the day to day running of major local and global projects.
Main duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Proactively planning, managing and implementing projects and initiatives.
- Leading client meetings and liaising with all clients both confidently and professionally.
- Running the internal project review meetings with creatives, strategists and other internal teams
- Creating and developing long-term client relationships
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience from a brand design agency with proven experience within Account Management
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Have an interest in consumer and corporate branding projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a growing global design agency, working collaboratively on a diverse client portfolio across FMCG and corporate campaigns.
Interested? - Apply now!
Not sure if you're right for this particular role but you have some relevant experience? - Get in touch anyway - Send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to all candidates