Do you have passion for languages and translations?
Do you love working in a multi-cultural global environment?
Are you crazy about sports?
Then please read on…
Hello, we are OLIVER!
OLIVER is recruiting full-time Danish copywriter to work for an exciting client, which is one of the most well-known global sports brands. The position will be sitting in our client's office in Copenhagen.
Job Title: Copywriter What are the key responsibility
· On a daily basis, you will be transcreating both ATL and BTL marketing material from an English master copy into your mother tongue across various marketing channels. Scope of work reaches from TV, press, OOH, retail to digital. You will be liaising with the local client(s) to ensure the transcreations (aka creative translation) are met their expectations and approved on time.
· Our Copywriter will be mentored and supported by a global OLIVER Project Management Team who oversees and manages a whole team of global Copywriters all over the world.
· Our Copywriter will be asked to work with a CAT-tool – language software - through which the OLIVER Project team will send copy and briefing material. OLIVER will provide full training.
Who are we looking for
· Who has extensive experience, as a copywriter, content writer, translator or editor in a fast-moving environment (essential)
· Who has strong interest in sports (essential)
· Good command of English and native Danish (essential)
· Good communication skill and good team player (essential)
· Who is familiar with working with the remote team and tight deadlines (desirable)
· Who is familiar with marketing and SEO context (desirable)
· Portfolio of work demonstrating creative and execution expertise (desirable)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us via Will Chui <WillChui@oliver.agency> if the above descriptions match with you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our team:
· Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for Oliver Marketing
· Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves
· Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically
· Has a can do attitude
· Shows commitment to the company vision for growth through adding value
· Identifies a range of solutions to problems
· Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
· Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
· Demonstrates role model behaviors consistent with our vision and values
· Leads by example
· Deals with challenges and problems in a positive and constructive way
· Encourages others
· Sets achievable but high standards
· Demonstrates good leadership skills
· Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues
· Achieves outstanding results
· Acts with humility and honesty
· Demonstrably values the contribution of others
· Gives honest and direct feedback in a constructive manner
· Has excellent listening skills
· Shows the ability to change their opinion/view
· Acknowledges the contribution of others
· Views challenges as a learning opportunity
· Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time
· Does not often make the same mistake twice
· Is willing to take risks
· Learns from mistakes and takes action to personally change
· Acknowledges the importance of tracking results
· Accepts responsibility for actions
· Looks for accountability
· Sets goals and focuses on their delivery
· Is comfortable with hard and soft targets
· Shows a strong commitment to exceeding targets
· Sets own goals
· Has strong time management
· Has an analytical approach to objectives
· Can handle complexity and ambiguity
· Looks to make goals SMART without prompting
· Goes “above and beyond” to deliver the goal