eCom Translator (ENG-SWE)
Hello, we are OLIVER!
DO YOU HAVE PASSION FOR LANGUAGES AND TRANSLATIONS?
DO YOU LOVE WORKING IN A MULTI-CULTURAL GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT?
ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT SPORTS?
THEN PLEASE READ ON…
OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based in their offices. OLIVER have partnered with adidas to deliver the highest quality localizations for all consumer facing content.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, the adidas Group has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. Come be a part of shaping the future together.
We are recruiting 1 year fix-term Swedish Translator to work for an exciting client, adidas. The position will be working from adidas office in Solna, Sweden.
Job Title: eCom Translator What are the key responsibility
On a daily basis, you will be translating/trans-creating marketing material from an English copy into Swedish for e-commerce.
Researching and translating compelling copy for assigned projects that is on strategy, original, compelling, distinctive, and appealing for the target audience.
The scope of work is all e-commerce content, online shop, product descriptions, T&C’s, etc. Our trans-creators are working with a CAT tool and have to maintain and update their translation memory with the client-approved copy, build glossaries, proofread artwork and edit copy.
You will be mentored and supported by a global OLIVER Key Transcreation Manager who oversees and manages a whole team of global E-Commerce Translators all over the world.
Who are we looking for
Who has extensive translation experience with advanced experience with CAT Tool, which is essential for the job.
A language, copywriting, marketing, social media or advertising related degree is desirable
Who has extensive work experience as an E-commerce Translator, content writer, translator, editor, and marketer or in an advertisement agency is desirable.
Good command of English is essential.
Good communication skill and good team player
Portfolio of work demonstrating creative and execution expertise would be ideal.
3+ years experience in translation, adaptation or copywriting relevant areas
In-depth knowledge in using CAT tool.
Bachelor degree or above in translation, interpretation or marketing communication relevant areas
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our team:
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for Oliver Marketing
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically
- Has a can do attitude
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth through adding value
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
- Demonstrates role model behaviours consistent with our vision and values
- Leads by example
- Deals with challenges and problems in a positive and constructive way
- Encourages others
- Sets achievable but high standards
- Demonstrates good leadership skills
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues
- Achieves outstanding results
- Acts with humility and honesty
- Demonstrably values the contribution of others
- Gives honest and direct feedback in a constructive manner
- Has excellent listening skills
- Shows the ability to change their opinion/view
- Acknowledges the contribution of others
- Views challenges as a learning opportunity
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time
- Does not often make the same mistake twice
- Is willing to take risks
- Learns from mistakes and takes action to personally change
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results
- Accepts responsibility for actions
- Looks for accountability
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery
- Is comfortable with hard and soft targets
- Shows a strong commitment to exceeding targets
- Sets own goals
- Has strong time management
- Has an analytical approach to objectives
- Can handle complexity and ambiguity
- Looks to make goals SMART without prompting
- Goes “above and beyond” to deliver the goal