Digital Marketing Manager
A global B2B business established over 50 years ago with a great culture that is collaborative and allows autonomy and ideas to be shared. Due to growth they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a step up. Supporting the sales teams across UK and Europe with lead generation activity through fully integrated digital campaigns.
- Email marketing: lead acquisition through automated campaigns using Hubspot
- Customer journey mapping and segmentation/personalisation
- Website re-development: work with chosen agency to re-brand the website ensuring it is fully optimised for SEO
- Content: create engaging and up to date content across the site to drive traffic and improve conversion
- PPC: ownership of all paid search activity
- Social Media: introduce social media campaigns and monitor engagement and successes
- Design: basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- ROI: responsible for reporting on campaign performance
The Candidate: You will have experience of delivering integrated digital campaigns that demonstrate a clear increase in website traffic and lead conversion through the use of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content, Email Marketing/CRM. Excellent written English is essential along with commercial acumen and the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You must be a confident communicator and show real drive and passion for digital marketing and your career development. Naturally results driven and able to show where you have delivered, you will have experience of using Google Analytics.
This Digital Marketing Manager role is commutable from Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Bedford, Dunstable
Would also suit Digital Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive with a good amount of digital in the mix who are looking for a step up in career.
Digital Marketing Manager, Milton Keynes, £28000 - £32000