Blue-chip company is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their friendly marketing team in Marylebone (London)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the country’s most innovative and prolific build- to-rent property companies.
They are a rapidly growing company and have double in size in the last year and a half. They are looking for a marketing executive that is able to manage their own projects and take ownership of their work.
This role will be working closely and reporting directly to the Brand & Marketing Manager.
• Strategizing and executing campaigns (Digital campaigns, MailChimp, Social Media, and outdoor marketing)
• Campaign analyzing and reporting
• Creating and executing surveys as well as analyzing the results
• Developing and executing monthly events across 4 locations
• Overseeing our B2B relationships as well as growing our B2B network
• Market & data reporting
• Day-to-day management of our property agent
• Maintaining/updating our three websites (WordPress) and collaborating on our blog
• Supporting the Branding & Marketing and Operations team with day-to-day tasks
• 1-3 years experience in a marketing role and 4+ years of work experience • IT literacy and numeracy (GCSE Maths and English A*-C at minimum) • Digital marketing experience and a creative eye • Understanding of KPIs and ROIs • Campaign & project management skills • Excellent time management skills • Graphic design & web design is a plus • Having an obsessive attention to detail and a love of data • The applicant must have permission to work in the UK
• Pro-active, self-motivated and adept at engaging one’s own initiative
• Value community and engagement
• Exceptional independence, confidence and interest in working in a non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise time and work quickly to a high standard under pressure
• Positive energy and contribution to team spirit
• Ambition and desire to build personal skill-set and value in the role
• Excellent communication skills with confident fluency in written and spoken English