Freelance Senior Account Manager – Top 10 Agency
Freelance Senior Account Manager – Top 10 Agency – Central London – £220 / day
Award winning digital and direct marketing led central London agency seeks an experienced freelance Senior Account Manager to work on one of their key client accounts.
The start date is ASAP and the duration is until the end of September.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Freelance Senior Account Manager Role
This role will report directly into a Business Director – it’s a great role working for a key client team helping to deliver their signature CRM programme across all 3 of their key brands.
The Senior Account Manager will be smart, enthusiastic and proactive, great with clients, a quick thinker who can add value throughout the end to end creative process.
Experience of working on large scale accounts, such as utilities or loyalty accounts would be preferable.
The agency’s remit spans digital, mobile and direct, so the Senior Account Manager needs to be confident talking about websites and direct mail in the same breath! This particular project is digitally focused, though.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
- A self-starter able to build great client relationships, quickly and confidently – they’ll be the main day to day point of contact for clients on the project
- Equally good at working with a strong team of PMs, planners and creative teams in the agency
- A challenging nature so everyone delivers better, more effective solutions constantly
- Keen to work together with Project Management to accurately plan and book agency resources
Technical Skills / Experience Required
- Impeccable client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates well)
- Experience of direct, CRM and digital marketing
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Able to deliver projects with excellence (error free, on brief, on budget)
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Good financial and administrative skills
Absolute essential attributes are:
- Possesses tenacity and drive required to see a job through to the end
- Smart, but also has a good dose of common sense
- People-savvy: able to understand clients and colleagues (high emotional IQ)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can juggle multiple tasks, but knows when to raise a hand for help
- A natural team player… fits well into a collaborative friendly team
- Curious mind… hungry to learn and experience new things
- A natural communicator (spoken and written)
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Freelance Senior Account Managers with strong direct marketing experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com