Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager
A unique Not for Profit, Tourism focused organisation is looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing and eCommerce candidate for a 'Head of' opportunity to improve their current eCommerce and Digital Marketing proposition.
A Not for Profit and Charities, Tourism focused organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager will be responsible for the:
- Implemenntation of the organisation's eCommerce strategy.
- Identify new product and market opportunities.
- Take control of all creative visuals and content across all digital channels
- On-going development of the organisation's Digital Engagement Strategy.
- Line management
- Working closely with external agencies.
The successful Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Hands-On Approach (Essential)
- Extensive eCommerce Experience
- Experience managing websites and good understanding of content creation for Digital channels.
- Budget Management Experience
- Up to date with latest eCommerce and Digital trends.
- Line Management Experience
- Luxury travel/brand Experience - An Understanding of Luxury Branding/Sector (Preferred)
The successful Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager will be offered a "Head of" title and a permanent salary paying from £45k for a unique, prestigious Not for Profit and Charities organisation.