Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager, £45K + Bonus+Pension
Our client is a fast moving and innovative B2B media company serving the global automotive industry. Their websites, publications and live events are brand leaders.
About the role:
A full-time role based in the London office, in Stamford Brook, West London (nr Hammersmith). It is a key position and critical to the day-to-day running and future development of the business.
As Digital Product Manager, you will:
- line manage and support 1 x digital executive
- work with the Head of Marketing & Communications to develop, write and then implement the digital strategy and plan for the business
- ensure best practice and innovation is applied across all digital related activities
- find ways to use digital to maximise delegate acquisition, award entries, sales lead generation and the customer experience
- work with the event marketers to develop and build creative digital assets for email and online marketing
- identify and implement ways to automate processes and procedures across the business
- manage all associated websites including 3rd party hosting providers and web developers
- challenge (and improve) existing digital processes, platforms and solutions
- research, identify and manage 3rd party providers for all digital development projects
- provide digital support to all other business units as required.
To be eligible, you will need:
- 3-5-year’s experience developing digital assets in a B2B media environment with proven success of completing projects to deadlines and within budgets
- a degree level education
- strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- excellent communications skills and able to translate business objectives into technical terms and vice versa
- strong analytical skills
- to be highly organised, methodical in your approach and able to multi task effectively
- a high degree of integrity, autonomy and self motivation
- an inquisitive mind, a ‘can do’ mentality and a good sense of humour.
Essential soft skills:
- Able to work with internal and external stakeholders to define, scope, prioritise and roadmap all projects
- Passionate about generating creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with agencies and internal teams to build innovative products
- Good knowledge of current digital trends (including CMS, display, content marketing, digital product development).
- HTML, CSS, MS Excel, Google Tag Manager and Analytics – advanced (ideally, expert)
- Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), PHP, SQL, technical SEO – intermediate (ideally, advanced)
- VBA, Photoshop – basic (ideally, intermediate).
What they offer:
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, they provide a positive and rewarding working environment together with the opportunity to develop your career within a fast-paced and growing company. A competitive remuneration and benefits package goes without saying.