OLIVER is an integrated agency with clients such as Google, Starbucks, KPMG and PepsiCo. Our USP is that we create bespoke, dedicated teams that sit on our clients’ site. These on-site agencies adapt and change as our clients’ needs do.
By being onsite we enable our clients to achieve more marketing for less money. We create more content in a more effective way.
At the center of the OLIVER agency is a strategic, creative and technical Hub. This creative nerve-center provides project and overflow resources. Allowing us to be agile, flexible and responsive.
This model allows us to get closer to our clients so we retain them. And enables us to up-sell and future proof our ongoing growth.
The role will be based on-site in our client’s office. You will be part of a team providing print and digital based artwork and design services. The majority of work that is briefed into the on-site team adaptations of creative. The role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Complete timesheets
- Web and HTML Emails Design - optimized for desktop and mobile devices
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent, quality artwork
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in preparing artwork for print, pre-production and flight checking
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop