Marketing Executive, ££25 000 – 27 000
Our client is the world's leading technology media, research, and event company, features the largest network of technology-specific web sites, with more than 400 around the world and publishes over 300 magazines and newspapers globally. As a leading innovator in the fast paced and ever-changing world of technology, our client offers tremendous challenges and opportunities for those with the vision, tools and drive to succeed.
Our client’s Marketing department is recruiting for an engaging and passionate Marketing Assistant to represent their market leading business and consumer online brands.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature across online and event channels.
- Using their email CMS to manage audience segmentation to ensure effective audience targeting and personalisation
- Execution of owned and 3rd party email campaigns
- Managing all marketing communications across the UK’s corporate and brand social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook) whilst also tasked with the responsibility of increasing their followers/likes across these social platforms.
- Responsible for reporting/analysing client email campaigns
- Create and send daily / weekly editorial newsletters
- Create and promote online research surveys and provide written post campaign analysis
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Using Google Analytics to track website and email performance, send monthly reports to stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Manage and maintain all marketing communications across all social media accounts on a brand and corporate level
- Responsible for creating content and then executing the IDG corporate newsletter
- Work closely with the UK sales department to create and update customer facing sales collateral
- Contributes effective creativity and strategies to drive brand awareness and audience engagement
Key skills and core competencies:
- A degree in marketing or similar (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate who is a team player
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- A knowledge and understanding of key social channels
- A creative and hands on approach
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate ideas
- An interest in social media and email marketing
- Computer proficient - advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Strong administration and organisational skills.