New business director
New Business director - Design agency - £70k - £80k + bonus and great bens
This really is a great role in a leading agency where you will be working with some of the most exciting global brands around.... You will be looking after the agencies Business development whilst also helping with the development of key client relationships.
- Finding and winning new business
- Responsible for retaining and growing client relationships
- Hitting business development and retention targets
- Work closely with the senior team
- Promote the company's purpose and vision, values and strategic objectives
- Managing pitches with (MD and ECD)
- Ideally 8+ years in a similar role / agency
- Used to high level networking with clients and peers
- Profile in the industry
- Social media experience
- Team management
The role of the New business director is about acquisition, management and development of key client relationships whilst managing business development and pitches. If you have all of the experience needed then please contact me for further details. Experience in budgeting and financial management would also be useful.