Senior Project Manager - social / video
My client is a global creative agency located in Central London, looking for a Senior Project Manager with a background in social/video content production.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with the Client Services team and be client facing for all production related tasks. There is a wide spectrum of work to be involved in; from small-sized projects and Playbooks, Snapchat lenses and Instagram stories delivered using internal resources, to large-scale influencer campaigns, videos and episodic video content, live streaming events, and animation projects.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Solid 'traditional' PM skills: writing/managing timing plans, producing budgets and recces, booking resources, managing talent/influencers, and working with a wide selection of people from entry level to Senior Management
- Good with finances - a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run efficient projects
- Manage and 'own' several workstreams within the agency, from project start and through to delivery is complete
- Be confident in running a large breadth of work including (first and foremost) social content, editorial content, strategy pieces, influencer outreach and management, (video production), events, experiential and innovation
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoys the pace and challenges this brings
- Enjoys working in a busy environment where it's necessary to adapt approach from client to client, team to team, and with a 'can do' attitude to getting work done
- Good understanding of video production for small to medium-sized shoots, including all pre-production, production and legal documentation
- Experience of delivering social channel content and a good understanding of the key social channels and how they work from a commercial aspect (incl. Snapchat, Facebook LIVE, Instagram etc.)
- Good at reporting up and delegating down
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.