HEAD OF DESIGN & BRANDING - SPORTS BETTING - £100K
HEAD OF DESIGN & BRAND - SPORTS BETTING - £100K
We are working exclusively with one of the leading Sports Betting companies within Europe who are growing YOY. They are going through a period of change as they look to differentiate themselves from their competitors as well as change the way traditional gambling businesses are viewed.
The Head of Design & Brand will sit in their central London hub, but will work closely with teams across Europe and will be responsible for the creative element of the brand across these regions.
They have a number of projects mapped out for the remainder of the year and beyond and want this hire to be fully involved in the re-branding of the business as well as the creative campaigns.
• Working with internal and external agency partners, leading the strategic design of the brand online and off line.
• Leading the (re-)development of the brand positioning, brand guidelines and tone of voice.
• Ensuring brand, design and tone of voice guidelines are clear, practical and workable and can be delivered across the range of channels and countries
• Working with the Product Team on website look & feel to ensure great brand experiences
• Work with internal and external agency resource to adapt designs to support different business requirements, whilst ensuring consistency in the customer experience and brand delivery
• Collaborating across functions and with countries to ensure design specs and brand standards are monitored and takes appropriate action where needed
• Acting as a brand guardian, explaining and enthusing the marketing team about our brand
• Experience in a similar level position but not necessarily from a gaming or betting background.
• You will have worked closely with a variety of stakeholders on creating a new set of brand guidelines and creative tone of voice.
• Experience working on a re-design/re-positioning of a brand and being involved in the nitty gritty element of getting it done.
• You will have worked with a variety of teams based in other markets and had experience dealing with the issues that arise with re-designing a brand in a variety of markets.
• The creative team work closely with a creative agency which you will be managing, so experience of this in the past is vital.
To apply for the role, please send you CV to Darren Rapp.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 869 2030 for further details.