Role / Project:
- Candidates will work across Google UK and OLIVER UK Hub as needed
- Production focused with aspects spanning retail and ATL executions
- Weekly status reports delivered both internally and externally with client.
- Production of MI report with support from Senior AM
- Working closely with Google and partner agency to outline project strategy and act as extension of the Google team.
- Work quickly and efficiently while maintaining process.
- Raise any internal or external issues with your line manager if support is not available to resolve flagged issues.
- Oversee the output of the rest of the team; acting as the final check to ensure quality is kept high across all projects.
- Strive to follow and implement the best practice production process within OLIVER and with clients and instill this in junior members of the team.
- Plan and schedule projects efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of company resources
- Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed account process.
- Produce estimates and timelines and measure progress of projects against those throughout the workflow. Ensure junior members of the team have an understanding of this process and are able to flag any issues to be solved by senior members of the team.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project ensuring all relevant parties are aware of financial implications of delays, additional amends and re-briefs.
- Be able to verify the qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives and ensure junior members of the team develop these skills in turn.
- Act as the first line of contact and brand expert for the Client and Project Mangers in the life cycle of a project.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through clear communication and by building trust between yourself and the client contacts.
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage and mitigate against project risks at all times.
- Support the business to develop technical excellence within OLIVER’s clients and internally in the department.
- Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets.
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so.
- Work with the Senior AM and Producers to outline process and workflow management.
- Effective scheduling and good understanding of project priorities, understanding the importance of pushing back.
- Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines within OLIVER.
- Ensure administration tasks are maintained at a high standard.
- Ensure team jobs and costs in Traffic Live are set up correctly and therefore profitability can be measured in on an individual job basis.
- Ensure all resource have a job number for each brief so they can complete time sheets on a weekly basis. Also make sure your own are completed as regularly.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2-3 years’ experience managing ATL and/or BTL production from initial briefing to delivery.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software such as Microsoft Project or Merlin.
- Technical competence and understanding of creative process / working within a creative environment
- Good understanding of project finances and commercials – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
- Confident communication skills both internally and externally with client
- Past experience in managing external partner relationships