Packaging/Brand Design agency | London | £30-35,000
Account Manager role available with a London-based, award-winning packaging/brand identity agency to work on a market-leading food brand
Next time you're in the supermarket, check out the packaging on the premium products. The brands that cost a little more so have to feel more exclusive and worth the extra money. These are the brands we treat ourselves with and the first impression matters hugely. If the packaging and the brand identity don't mirror the premium positioning, we'll never pay the premium price.
The Great & The Good are working with an agency which has built a formidable reputation for working with these brands. This agency has created some of the most impactful creative work in the shopping aisles - packaging that makes you stop to see what the product is.
Over recent years, the London-based agency has also built up their expertise across the wider comms mix. As a result, they are also called on for advertising, promotions and experiential campaigns.
Whatever the project and whoever the client, this agency brings the same mentality - fight for what's right, produce beautiful work and support one another to the hilt.
As an Account Manager, you will be reporting into (and learning from) one of our favourite Heads of Account Management. You will also:
- Lead your own projects - taking responsibility for timings and budgets
- Work closely with some of the industry's best creatives and strategists
- Be the main day to day contact for a client who values the agency
- Get involved in wide-reaching marketing campaigns
- Have the opportunity to have your say - about the account and the agency
If that all sounds amazing, I'd love to chat further with you about the role. Just to give you a heads up, I'm mainly going to be looking for people who:
- Are currently an Account Manager in a creative agency
- Have extensive experience of packaging or brand identity design
- Can show a strong track record of building exceptional relationships
- Bring excellent project and financial management skills
- Thrive in a collaborative meritocracy
For more information and to apply, get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.